Sunday, July 26, 2009

seeing double {Kansas City Children's Photographer}

I'm seeing double...twice! Nothing like an early morning session with TWO SETS of twins and TWO BABIES! No need to work out later that day...I got my exercise just trying to keep them all in the same shot! And talk about cute kiddos with their matchy matchy outfits and hairbows...good work moms! And I got to put my freshly painted chairs to use again...love that. I'm pretty sure I need one in every color...don't you think?



Can't wait to share a few more pictures of the play room too. We (I use that term loosely) made great headway this weekend!
wiring - check
drywall - check
beadboard - check
attic door - check
flooring purchased - check
lighting purchased - check

I bet you want to see a picture huh? Be back soon!

3 comments:

Middlesister said...

love the chairs! i've got 6 different colors so far. lol.

Lala said...

Hi Jenn!!! How adorable are THEY???

Sounds like the "CLUB" is moving right along!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Take Care! Lala :o)

TaDa! Creations said...

Wow! Those children are darling and the outfits and chair colors are perfect. Are they all from one family? I can't imagine having 2 sets of twins, 1 set about did me in.

Can't wait to see the clubhouse. Your kids are so lucky to have a Mom and Dad that see the value in such a special hang-out place for them. It will really make your house more unique too. And of course it's great for resale value too...someday!

Thanks again for the onesies, I've got a pic of Mr. S in one on my blog right now. :)