I woke up in a bit of a funk today. Maybe it's sleep deprivation or the saw dust getting to me. But I am determined to snap out of it and get on with enjoying the day. So I took a 5 minute hunt through my house with camera in tow...looking for evidence of happiness. There was plenty to find.
The evidence (from left to right):
1. a kitchen table full of creative pursuits
2. new packaging for client goodies
3. happy birdies with a funny story
4. a vintage find for "the club"
5. creative tidbits cluttering my countertops
6. a reminder of my favorite people
7. a finished project (GOODBYE GOLD!)
8. the aftermath of little girls and dress-up
9. pretty baubles made from special hands
10. hard work
11. lazy mornings
12. back to school shopping with my favorite 1st grader
Lesson learned: Happiness isn't too hard to find.