Monday, July 6, 2009

Introducing Charlotte.


Thanks LACEY...loved all the suggestions. Some of my most favorite old fashioned names popped up and it was so hard to choose just one. But Charlotte seemed to fit...and I loved the literary tie-in...so Charlotte it is :) And did I mention I now have the matching chair? Oh I didn't...I guess I forgot that sweet little nugget...yep...got the chair....sigh...so in love!

Lacey...can you send me a quick email with your address so I can send a little surprise in your direction?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July celebration! We took a quick out of town trip to my sister's big pink house. Lots of food, kids, and laughter. The kids had a wonderful time getting lost in the 3 story house and the grown ups did a fair amount of stuffing our faces and laughing until our sides hurt. All in all...it was just about perfect. Except for the 3 solid hours of crying Sam did after we tried introducing whole milk to his diet. That part...well...not so pleasant.

I had a fun time playing around with my camera during our little fireworks display. This is what you get with a ridiculously low shutter speed aimed at a cute 4 year old with a sparkler :) Lots of fun!

2 comments:

Meli (Jam Clothing) said...

Sounds like you all had a blast. :) boy did I love those sparklers when I was little. We couldnt find them here. Just the new kind that is no fun. You can't even write your name with them. It's crazy I tell you. LOL ;)

Lala said...

Hi Jenn!!! You find the BEST treasures!!! Glad you got the chair too!!! Charlotte... one of my FAV names!!!

Glad you had a nice 4th!!! Love the sparkler shot too!

Hope all is well friend!

Love, Lala :o)