Wednesday, June 10, 2009

sister love {Kansas City Children's Photographer}

I've mentioned before how much I love to photograph the bond between sisters. And even more fun...twins! These beauties popped out of their car and I did a deep sigh...gorgeous.

And, oh were they fun! I spent the evening chasing after them at the park. They had the moves. I may hire them to shoot second for me...they were all about the poses and doing the model walk for me ;) They were so sassy and sweet!

I had to create a storyboard for them using one of my Mom's favorite lines. I grew up with sisters. And on the rough days when I wanted to borrow my sister's appliqued teddy bear sweatshirt (and she wouldn't let me)...my Mom always said, "your sister is a friend for life". She must have said that a billion times. But I'm glad she did....because it stuck. And I can't imagine my life without my best friends.

I love their coordinating outfits...so fun, bright, and girly!

Can you believe they are only six? Their mama is going to have to LOCK THEM UP in a few years!

The girls had an amazing bond. And the bond ran deep. We walked for a bit...then I'd say "let's see some of that sister love" and they would entwine their arms like only twins can do (I guess they remember the cramped space they used to share together). I have twin nephews...but I never tire of seeing how twins relate. How fortunate they are to have eachother!

Girls, you were lots of fun! Let's play model again soon!

1 comment:

CurlyGirlD said...

Oh my gosh! These girls are absolutely stunning. And your photos are fantastic. Well done!