Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Meet "Mr. Peepers"



















We had the privilege of seeing our little guy up close and personal today! We counted fingers and toes, examined facial features, and double-checked that he really is a he...and he is! The girls have nicknamed the baby "Mr. Peepers"....that's a long story. But now I am really feeling the need to give that sweet face a real name....one that doesn't sound like a show on Noggin. We have several possibilities...I'll share when we narrow it down. P has a name commitment issue that we need to work out before we solidify the name. But the clock is ticking and I'm pretty sure "Mr. Peepers" won't make it in the final round.



















If you have any suggestions you would like to share...toss them our way! I'm still open to ideas. However...I must warn you. I have a rule that any name should look good on the side of a law firm...ultra trendy names will be dismissed immediately upon review :)


















Everything seems to be progressing right on target. Hopefully this little guy will make his debut sometime towards the beginning of June!


















If you look closely in this one you can see his skinny little legs crossed. He had them up by his head the entire scan...limber little fellow! I see 10 perfect little toes!

5 comments:

Lala said...

Hi Jenn!!! How EXCITING!!! Those 3Ds are SUPER COOL!!!

OK... You KNOW my pick... but I know it's at the bottom of the list... but I'm STICKING to it... :o)

THANKS for sharing the pics of "Mr. Peepers"... LOL... those girls!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE, Lala

Amy said...

Oh Jenn! How precious, that just made my day:)

Heather said...

Ohhhh! THE boy! For names, I'm partial to Oliver and Elliot. If we were to miraculously have another son, he'd be Milo.

Patty Young said...

OH WOW, congrats, girl! I didn't even know you were preggers... that shows how observant I am. LOL! How exciting to finally have a boy in your life. I would have wanted one too but now we're "fixed" so there goes that idea! ;) LOL!

Jenn said...

Thanks gals! Isn't he beautiful :) I'm shameless...but I do think he already looks darn handsome :)

Jenn