Sunday, May 31, 2009

a special bond {Kansas City Family Photographer}

I'm very fortunate to live on a cul de sac with some wonderful people. It will be the hardest part of moving (if and when that actually happens). These people in particular have become such wonderful friends...so giving and fun and our children have such a great time together.

We got together this weekend for some family fun in front of my camera. And since they live right next door I couldn't delay in getting a little sneak peak up for them :)

You might remember "Miss Princess" from THIS session not long ago. Her brother is equally photogenic in front of the lens too!

I adore family sessions...the challenge of capturing the family dynamic and special bonds that grow. I know it is such a stressful event for mom and dad (the outfit planning, preparation, kid corralling) but I hope once they see the images...it is completely worthwhile. We change so much throughout our lives. Each new stage brings challenges and tremendous joy...and each stage should be captured. Those memories should be bottled up...displayed...and rehearsed over and over again...so as never to forget. Family. What life is made of.


To my very special neighbors...thank you for sharing yours with me.

No comments: