Friday, January 30, 2009

model search {Kansas City Children's Photographer}

EDIT: BOTH spots filled now...THANKS!
EDIT: Baby girl model found. Still need a toddler/kid girl!


I've got a collection of fun new toys and I'm in need of several little girls who would like to come and play. If you live in the area and would like a FREE SESSION to help me with some promotional material please see below!

I wish I still had one of these little things at my house...how do they get so big so quick?


I need the following models:
1. BABY GIRL age 6-18 months (must be sitting on her own)
2. TODDLER/KID GIRL with long hair (shoulder length or longer)

I will book sessions on a first come, first serve basis. Please email me at info@jcooperphotography.com if you are interested!

What's included?

1. Free session fee - please keep in mind this will be a mini session with the express purpose of capturing several images for promotional materials. It will not be a full session with multiple outfit changes or poses. Sessions will be held in my natural light studio.

2. One free 8x10 in your favorite image. 50% off any print images you would like to order through my online shopping cart (excluding gallery wrapped images, custom cards, and economy packages).

3. A chance to capture a couple of fun images of your sweet little one for Valentine's Day!

ALSO...did you see my little TEASER at the top right of my blog....some FUN NEWS coming VERY SOON!!

No comments: