Monday, September 1, 2008

family fun downtown

I had the pleasure of meeting up with this sweet family Friday night for a fun photo shoot downtown. They are a beautiful family with tons of personality! We brought along the trusty green chair and tried out several new spots! I had so much fun with the kids trying to capture their personalities! Ann and I are kindred spirits as we share several things that are very close to our hearts. She is also the creative genius behind Swede at Heart. Thank you for the friendship, Ann...and for sharing your family with me!!











3 comments:

Lala said...

Hi Jenn!!! GREAT SHOTS!!! Love the yellow contrast in the LAST pic (such a PRETTY GIRL!)... LOL... that green chair... who would've thunk it huh???

Thanks for sharing!!!

Love, Lala

nic said...

you did SUCH an outstanding job--i love them all. and what a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
Thank you for an amazing time! The photos of my family I will treasure always. You have blessed me so much.
Ann