Friday, January 25, 2008

Talking Trash

I don't usually make a habit of airing my "trash" with the world. But today it is a cause for a bit of celebration. OK, not a bit...I need balloons, a cake, and a serious shopping spree! That is my pump...resting peacefully in my trashcan. And I am FREE! I received permission this morning to unplug! They didn't exactly encourage tossing it into the trash (there IS a $5000 fine for not returning it to the medical company)...but I couldn't resist the happy visual image of seeing it sitting lonely at the bottom of the can :) Off to enjoy my day!

1 comment:

Lala said...

WOOHOO... FREE AT LAST!!! YIPEE!!! Now... go forth and SHOP with abandon... and let me know what you get!!! PICS TOO!!!

OH... and take that OUT of the trash... box it back up... and return it to the med co... wouldn't want you to get fined!!!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Love, Lala