Friday, August 22, 2008

Boo!

Don't be too shocked...but I actually sewed this week. The stars and moon aligned and while A was at school, J & S both fell asleep, at the SAME time! It was like a beautiful respite...a reminder of what life was like before 3 kids...when I could sew anytime inspiration struck. Now by the time I make it to my machine, I am either blurry-eyed from lack of sleep or my brain is too numb to think creatively and I just stare at the mounting piles of fabric.

This week I've listed this sweet little Halloween jumper made from some of my all-time favorite Halloweeny fabrics (ha ha...I just said weeny!) I had so much fun making this jumper that I have two more to list next week in other fabric combinations (so be sure to check back...maybe it will be something you can't live without!)

Click HERE to see my auction!

Also...you will need Erin's adorable necklace to go with the jumper! She just joined IVYLANE and I am so thrilled to be getting to design with her!!

Click HERE to see Erin's auction

5 comments:

Mandy said...

OH, wow...I LOVE both of those...that is funny, I am hoarding that same Halloween fabric...love it too much to cut it! ;)

Jenn said...

that doesn't surprise me Mandy...I think we have pretty similar tastes ;)

Jenn

Jessica said...

Too cute for words!!!
~Jessica

It's Me: Jennie said...

Cracking up...haha..weeny!! It's so funny when we are sleep deprived Mama's!!

Lovin' Erins necklace too :0)

Jennifer

gina said...

hi jenn, it's gina from ballet class. that dress is adorable! how are you guys doing?