Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Shawpeeng List

In her eagerness to learn...A has been making my shopping list for me. Today she was heading to the store with her Daddy to pick up a few staples for the upcoming week. I laughed til I nearly peed my pants when she proudly displayed her masterpiece. Talk about phonetic spelling at its best! She has been anxiously waiting for "Kindergarten try-outs" this week. Wednesday we'll be heading over to our neighborhood elementary school for their Kindergarten Round-up. A has been reminding me all week that she needs to hurry up and learn how to tie her shoes...I guess she's worried she won't pass the audition! I suggested she bring this list along for extra ammo. Hey...if you've got brains...flaunt 'em!
And for anyone having difficult reading the list...I've included a key :)
1. Pesto Sauce
2. Pesto Mushroom
3. Hot Dogs
4. Blueberries
5. Waffles (my personal favorite)
6. Bananas
7. Oatmeal
8. Kix
9. Syrup
10. Salsa

3 comments:

Lala said...

Hi Jenn!!! LOL... that A!!! HILARIOUS... I "missed" the pestomushrrom and waffles... oh... and salsa... don't you just LOVE phonetic spelling! Her handwriting is GREAT!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Love, Lala

Susan said...

OMG.. what a SMARTIE you have! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen:)
WTG sweet Anna!
xoxo
~Susan

Beth said...

She is too cute Jen!! Gideon has missed 7 days of Kindergarten now... he has been home since last Monday with Bronchitis, ear infection, and an asthma flare-up that won't go away! What fun!! Have a good week.

Beth